Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Good News





Many of you know that TheWife and I had been separated for three years...now back together. She and my son Reg, have been looking for work. Well, TheWife has found success and is now employed. 


She had an interview two weeks ago, went in for a pee test and background check the next day, then waited. I actually had that on my mind yesterday and wondered when she might get a call. TheWife did mention that she was told they would be hiring during the month of April. To our surprise and thankfulness, she got the call Thursday. 


Today is her first day. I asked her how she felt last night and I think she's mixed, but understandably so. She's in a different line of work she was accustomed to for the past five years..give or take. Different state and city to boot. She's been out of work for three months...you how that can become comfortable for some. But I believe once she gets this day done, it'll be old hat.


I'm sure she'll come home with lots to say. Shouldn't be long now...in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy more of my time off and also make an attempt to get other things done.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...