Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Example Continued



I know it has taken longer than originally planned, but I am finishing the de-clutter project post. The room has been finished for some time now although a little tweaking did take place along the way.


So now I have the before and after.













This is the same wall. I like
how the entertainment wall
is spread out. I moved some
paintings over as well. The new arrangement also brought the 
television to a proper viewing level.






 This is the window wall. The tower shelf which is where I had the pc and the dresser along with storage.














            This is the same shelf in the 
            top left picture, standing on 
            top of the night stands and
            and a good sturdy counter top.






             
  These are tucked nice and
  neat in the corner out of the
  way but accessible.







   




           









Here we have the final wall that is occupied with furniture of sorts. The photo on the left is where the dresser was that now holds the entertainment. The night stands were underneath the dresser. So I moved the tower shelf on that wall and it's still home to the pc. The tall dresser finishes the wall rather neatly. Some items got boxed and put away. Now the key is to keep it looking somewhat decent.  


It's not perfect and still tight, but for me, it's definitely easier on the eyes.  


So that finishes the room project


The next few posts will lead up to the start of the WhatrUWorkinOn? meme. The rules which will more than likely consist of content not accepted. The day it will start and how long the link will be open. 


Of course I'll still have my rants and thoughts and moments....


I'll tell ya one thing....if you just happen to be in a spot that is well and fulfilled, cherish it.


When you come out of a spot that was less that user friendly, use it as a tool and not a crutch.


Be strong....Whatr U Workin On?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...