Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

On Moving Day

There is not much to say about the time between my last day at work up until now but I will bring you up to speed. I'll start with moving day. Samuel just love trucks so when he had a chance to sit behind the wheel of the moving truck, he wasn't about to past that up.


ok....i got this!

hmmm this might be a tight turn...
The move itself took much longer than I thought it would and longer than it really should have. Yes we were two families moving to two different locations but we had more stuff coming here that I remember having.






We took our time and moved in what was supposed to be two days, but dragged into four....don't ask. Boxes were moved, unpacked, shoved to one side, moved to another, stacked and re-stacked. 

Things slowly began to come together. Reg took care of his room pretty quick and I didn't mind taking care of the rest; so while TheWife worked I concentrated on getting key areas (kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bath) set up so each room had a spot that could be used as everything else was put together. We finally got a chance to really attack the living room and get the love seat off of the couch....I had to stack them because it was so tight in here.

That time spanned the last week in March and a little less than two weeks into April. That's basically the move in a nutshell. I'm not sure what I'll have next. Until then.....WhatrUWorkinOn?   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...