Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This Was My Today

Today is not as busy as it was yesterday. I was able to get some things done online that I had on the table. I have been in my 'design studio' making some changes. I think I'm going to make a broad change on some designs and take some off the board altogether....although TheQuesMark will still remain the focal point.

I'm #workinon something that may be of interest to some. 

June is my date to bring everything into the public eye. I hope to have some fun with the 'thing' of interest. Getting to where I know I need to be on June 1st will take a lot of work.

  

It was really wet here today.

So what is now done on the van, is good it was done yesterday.



 Reg brought half of a chicken home from work today at The Cheesecake Factory. The Rice a Roni was already here so I was in the kitchen about to get dinner on the table.





About a half an hour or so and we were eating....no veggies....bummer.

I think I may stay up late tonight and get into my 'design studio'. I'm feelin' it tonight.

Reggie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...