Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Again?...Now Really

If you read my post not long ago about the two nails I had in my tires, my daughter was here a few days after that and they had a slow leak in their left front tire. I took a look see and lo and behold...




So I go to work. 





OK....

so now we fast forward to today....

I got this after I picked TheWife up from work

Like threading a needle


Add the glue


And voila! 

Here's the little booger
I must say that I am so happy that I got this kit from WalMart. The name of this brand is Slime....sure came in handy.

No I'm not getting anything for mentioning this product....just self satisfaction.

Hmmm....now how much money have I saved?....














No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...