Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

As I Was Saying

As I was saying...wait!...I haven't been saying anything. I've been an absent blogger for quite some time...too long.

Well, if there is nothing to say, say nothing. Actually I could have posted a few things but I try to stay on the positive things...even when things aren't all the time.

The new year is already upon us and it came in pretty quiet for me.

As I have said in the past, I have been busy. My Etsy shop is officially open and I'm gradually adding products.

I'm getting ready for Valentines Day and will add a link in a couple of days. I am really excited about starting Etsy and going this route is a winner.

I think I will close my CafePress shop even though there are links out there to some of my items.

Well...I have to go now....Samuel just came in wanting me to draw a garbage truck.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

nice...i will have to jump over and see what you have at your etsy....its good to see you man....

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...