Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Circumstances

Sometimes we have to make adjustments that require us to deviate from our normal scheme of things due to unforeseen circumstances. How we handle those situations define, to a point the character that make up our being. 

Defining moments have a tendency to strengthen our character...or they can make us weak. Who we are at this moment in time, could derive from the lessons taught by others and the lessons learned from life. 

Attempts to get through it all by way of deception is of no benefit to the deceiver as much as they may think it is. They learn no true values of life and reap the hand they play. For the recipient of the deceptions, much is learned and they in turn grow wiser.

Good sound wisdom passed on, generates a fire that burns deep into the minds that seek knowledge for the betterment in life.

Circumstances are a necessity that is required for growth, and growth is necessary in life. 



  

2 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Reggie said...

I see you have been browsing through my blog and I am pleasantly surprised. I have to admit that writing hasn't come easy for me of late, but do feel an urge to get back into the stroke of a pen or the tapping of keys.Thank you for your encouragement.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...