Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feelings

I try to go about life treating people with respect. It really bothers me to hurt someone's feeling, sometimes even when they deserved it. 


I'm sensitive enough to believe that change can happen, but smart enough to realize that if I can't change the world, I can change what I can.


I get irritated when things stay the same for a long time without a hint of change or improvement.


I love being with my grandchildren, holding them, talking to them, playing with them and remembering what it was like when I was doing the same with mine. 


                                             Darcel and Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...