Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Change Has Come

I have made the decision to move my poetry to another blog that I've had for a couple of years at least...doing nothing with it.


The title on that blog is Reggie's Thinking


This will get me back to concentrating on what this blog is all about. Once I get settled in a bit more with copying poems from here to there, I'm going to be adding a forum to my blog which I'm hoping will be helpful and fun for many many people.


It will be about the guts of what this blog title is.


Should you venture over to my other place, it is truly in it's infancy. I'm in no hurry to get stuff copied but I did want to start using the other site as soon as possible for the start of the poetry posting. 


That's it for now. I do have an award post I need to get done here and that will be done later today as I'm doing other stuff to get this done without a lot of hassle (hopefully).


4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome

Reggie said...

Hey, thanks for keeping an eye on me.

Anonymous said...

please keep me updated okay? can't wait!

Luna

Reggie said...

I will be sure to do that Luna :-)

I can hardly wait either.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...