Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Beach Day 2011

Yesterday was my first day at the beach this year and it was a mixture for me even though I had a good time overall. 



Everyone had the day off except Charles...mine didn't seem like a day off altogether, but that's all I'm gonna say about that

It started out to be a cloudy day but slowly began to clear somewhat, becoming cloudy to partly cloudy. I heard that it rained at the oceanfront pretty heavy in the morning.




We didn't see any rain at all even with the clouds. It was warm when we arrived and breezy! We had umbrellas and had to put them down not long after we set up.

The girls didn't waste any time getting into the water...I cautiously stepped in and couldn't believe how chilly it was as I watched them play.



Of course there was time for just chillin.

As I said before, it was cloudy all day. Darcel and I had noticed how this cloud looked as if it was reaching for this ship.


ooohhh nooo!!! it looks like that cloud is trying to get me!


it's a good thing i'm equipped with my new retro
burning fuel stacked packaged excel when needed
system....haahaahaaa!!!!


so long cloud...cain't touch this!

I guess the ship was too fast for the cloud....hmmmm, maybe the cloud was water logged.

It did look as if it might rain later on and it cooled off quite a bit. Even the sand lost its warmth. 

That's about the time I began to lose interest, but we stayed and the clouds broke up releasing the sun's warming rays.

Me and TheWife went to Wal Mart yesterday morning to pick up a few things and a grill was one them. Nothing fancy...plain new charcoal burning grill.

As I grilled, I also started this post. This is my new toy...again, nothing fancy. This is my new Dell Inspiron mini. It's perfect for what I need right now and I can expand so to speak if necessary. I connected my Logitech wireless mouse with ease. If I ever want to work from a larger screen, no problem...I can connect my 21 inch flat panel effortlessly. It's a good thing I got it when I did. After the storm we had the other day and no electric for a day, my pc won't even turn on. I have a lot of files I need to retrieve from that hd.

Oh yes...I'm still #workinon my meme which will be starting shortly!! I'm excited about it and hope you will join me when it is launched.

The do's and don'ts will be coming soon along with how to link in for those who have never done it before.

That's all I have for now...Whatr U Workin On?

#whatruworkinon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...