Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here I Go

So begins my second 30 day blog challenge. My first challenge was back in November 2010. This was the first post of that challenge, Who I Am. I read it twice before linking because it took me back to how confident I was when writing that. I remember the strong sense of accomplishment as I wrote. It also reminded me of how I lost focus. I had vision...I had drive...I was ambitious...


A lot has happened since then. My brother passed away. TheWife and I got back together (a work in progress). Some financial difficulties and a host of unnamed incidences. 


I'm looking forward to rising from the ruins of despair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...