Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Better Late Than Never?

This was supposed to be the meme post that I didn't finish and it was also to be the post for the one I accidentally posted yesterday

OK...so I've been #workinon my designs and making headway in my attempts at transferring them to my new software. I like the new look and you may also see new designs coming.

As I wanted from the very beginning, I will be able to accomplish the product line I believe will be appealing to many. Calendars, cards, T-shirts, maternity, baby, mugs and so on. 

Below is an old design of The Bottomless Heart.




Copyright WhatrUWorkinOn.com
2010-2011


This is the new look.

Copyright WhatrUWorkinOn.com
2010-2011

I will be making changes to my core logo design but the #QuestionMark will remain. Below is a sample.

Copyright WhatrUWorkinOn.com
2010-2011
I'll be adding a dot on the bottom of the #QuestionMark.

Those are some of the things I've been #workinon around here.


#whatruworkinon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...