Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back To Basics

After realizing I'm putting myself through more than needed right now, I have decided to get back to basics. I'm going to discontinue the meme and concentrate on what I do....just be me. Maybe some place down the road I will revive the meme on a monthly basis, but now I must concentrate on what is at hand.


I'm not as far ahead as I would like to be designing my T-shirts and other products, but I am making progress.


~~~~~~~~~

  
I finally retrieved the pictures from my camera which means I can finally share them. 


~~~~~~~~~

Time management is my biggest problem right now. I have time to get things done but in the end, I'm out of time with little done in certain areas. Once I get that in order things should be getting easier and less stressful for me.

~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I went this long without posting something. This won't happen again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...