Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My How Time Flies!

It's hard to believe it's been over a month since my last post. Hmmmm....it takes me back to a time when I said I wouldn't allow myself to have long lapses between posts....i guess I was wrong. 


I'm sort of mixed concerning how I feel about going so long without a post. Actually, I have a couple in draft that I probably won't post...I was venting very heavily. I also wrote a poem...in draft...also venting. Doing that has helped me to deal with a few things. All of this happening while I was busy getting designs done and uploaded to my new online store, Designs by Reglandus


It is a lot of work coming up with designs and getting them on the site...more work than I originally thought it would be. But you know what?....I'm really lovin' it. Sometimes I'll spend hours tweaking a design and even after it's uploaded I may make a change or two like I did with this one.
Before


After





















After uploading the first design, I noticed the text seemed to be too small and TheQuesMark was ok but I decided to "chain" it and as you can see, I wanted to add some oomph! I think moving the lower arrow to the front added depth to the entire design. I'm still currently replacing the old design with the new one on the website.


I also have freehand designs that I mess around with. Currently, the design at the top (below) is on the website in a different color and the one below that is also there in a different flavor.







I have several designs in different colors and other stuff that I have yet to upload. I could upload what I have so far and let it ride, but new ideas keep coming and I keep going at it.


As far as blogging goes, I'm making no promises but I have missed this....more than I realize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...