Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Christmas Poem

The greatest gift given to me
Was the babe in a manger
For all the world to see


Herald as the coming Savior
For the sake of mankind
Because of his behavior


Such a gift to have received
   Year in and onward to beyond
For man has been deceived


To spend and spend
When all He did was exist
God in man was the blend


No flat screen TV
Nor a phone of droid
Did this gift come to be


No glitter of lights adorned
Save the guiding star shining
 To He who was born


That miracle happened but once
And has never stopped giving.
Love such love, the gift of sustenance






Time stands still for no man
Appreciation comes and settles
Sun rises and too the moon can

Matter not what I think or feel
But this award above you see
To me is really a big big deal


Thank you Poetry Palace for this award

My nomination goes to Bupinder Singh http://bupinder21.wordpress.com/2011/12/28/addiction/





I am linking this to Thursday Poets Rally 
over at The Poetry Palace 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...