Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

No Title

I'm not sure where this one is headed but I'm throwing stuff on the wall to see what sticks. 


Yesterday I was feeling awful...just bad awful. I thought I was gonna puke but that never happened, so I had to deal with the other end. I was actually feeling fine early on, I had some fresh from the oven cinnamon rolls and not long after that it was all down hill. Those things stayed on my stomach for hours....churning, not digesting. All I could do was lay down and sleep. I had crackers and ginger ale later in the afternoon...I had all of two crackers.


As the evening wore on, I was feeling a little better but still unable to eat anything of substance. I was due back at work today and I could tell that I wasn't going to be 100 percent but I got through with crackers and ginger ale. By 2:00 I could tell the end was about there. I stopped on the way home to get chicken noodle soup to start the system slowly...along with crackers and ginger ale. 


See?...told ya. I don't have much. 


Hey, take a look at one of my latest designs. Don't laugh at my house, I drew it myself.









Yes, it's on the website but I'm think I'm going to take the background away for the t-shirts. If you hop over there you'll see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...