Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mr Fix-it

I had featured this mini rocker on Memories & Magic January 5th of this year.




Well, one day Ave strolls into what use to be my ManCave and says PeePaw, I need you to fix my chair for me...I think I was too heavy for it.  



After surveying the damage, I decided to remove the long staples that supported the seat before.
























It was obvious to me at this point I was not using the same type of fasteners to support the seat. 










So my choice was to use these small
nails with a twist.










It was really an easy fix, but the look on her face made it even more satisfying.


#whatruworkinon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...