Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Moving On

I've been sitting here for awhile now with a lot in my head but nothing on the screen. Trying to figure out where to begin. 


I looked back over a few of my posts for the past month (which isn't much) and came across one I had mentioned about posting my poems on a separate page...not gonna happen.


What I had noticed on other blogs was labels/tags on the main page. That will have to do for me also. I will have to go through all my posts and add "poems" as a label so it will be easier for anyone who would like to just read them.


I know everyone doesn't like poetry, but it has become a major part of my blog, my life. I almost "see" poetry in everything...especially life, nature. I want to keep my poetry upbeat, which is why it has been hard to come up with fresh writes...until last night. This was my first poem that I had written fresh since before my brother's death...so it has been over a month.


Away from poetry, I hadn't posted anything since the 10th of this month. 


I do still intend on making some changes...nothing dramatic, just some things to keep things fun and interesting. I do like the idea of short stories...although I know that will be a challenge...but a welcome one.  


I want to get back into reading other blogs...which I have done but not as much.


It takes awhile to get back to "normal" and I know I'm being impatient, and I am being hard on myself....one day at a time...one day at a time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...