Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End 2010

Another year is about to come to an end. So much has transpired this past year and some things will carry over into the new year.


The birth of my grandson...that was special.


I created and designed The Bottomless Heart, a project that will carry over into the new year.


My wife and my son have moved here to be with us...and they brought a foot of snow with them.

I really don't want to do a year in review...just wanted to mention a few highlights.


I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to stop by and read. Sure I could write without having one post read by anyone other than me, but you make it special.


Thank you so much


I'm looking for good things to happen in 2011...I hope you come along for the journey. 


I will be working more on my website, watching my grandchildren grow, starting new projects and fixing broke stuff.


So in the coming year, my question to you is...




Wishing all of you a safe and Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...