Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

it is saddened...

I wrote this poem during the very early hours of the new year. At the time I was still dealing with issues concerning my brother's illness. I have since had a talk with my sister-in-law and it was something she said that was told to her by my mom that prompted me to make the change from my original plan.


This poem has helped me to heal my own emotions.


My focus now will be in support of my brother, his family, my other siblings and my mom.




it is saddened...


illness brings pain not only to one,
but one of many. pain felt deep
to the core of the mind and soul

it breaks  a silence and creates
one as well. thoughts run forever,
emotions are rampant.

it brings to mind all siblings
and wonder, how are they,
how is mom?

emotions are rampant, i need
to be there. my heart, my heart
...it is saddened 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...