Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So What'll It Be



I have so much going on right now, I don't know where to begin.


I'll start with family. I'm making plans to go to Cleveland to see my brother. He returned my call one day last week. I had him on my mind a lot today. It was really difficult for me. I'm trying to think positive, but my brother is telling me....he's tired...he's week. 


I'm still not going into details as I said before.


I believe my brother is being honest with me...he knows even if others won't. 


I'm really mixed because when I talk to others, he is doing ok, better, he has his moments. 


My brother, LaGear, is telling me he's tired. I hear my brother, but want to believe others. 


I'll let him tell me, how he feels.


I've been away from my family for a number of years now. It has been work related...that's how the first move started. It was 1982 when I moved The Wife and kids to Dayton. 


After we moved, we made several trips back for visits. Then it got to be too much and the trips became holiday visits. After that it was whenever we could. But, whenever we did get together, it was always good times, laughter, hugs.


I really don't know what to expect on this trip. 


I do know one thing...it will be good to see my brother.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...