Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you for the prayers that went out on behalf of my brother and family. 


My brother passed away earlier today. I received the call just before noon.


I got to see him this past Saturday. 


My nephews and niece from his first marriage were there also. We hadn't been together in years. For me, it made things a lot easier. We all spent time with him that day. It was nice to see them again.


I'm going to disappear again.


I love you all and I still appreciate your prayers on behalf of the family.                                         




1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

i'll keep praying and look forward to your return...

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...