Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Life's Changes

Endurance is different for everyone, in many different situations spanning so many astounding lifestyles. Someone could look at my current goings on and say this is a cake walk. Then there is that one who looks and has understanding and wonder how hard it really can be....simply by the change in the flow of things on my blog.


Endurance plays a key role in how any given moment, be it short or long standing has affects on....gosh, where do I begin?....this can go as deep as the soul of a person or as shallow as a mosquito's touch. 


For me I did endure, and I'm not out of the woods, but it was/is a real struggle this time around. I did learn a few things along the way and that is always a good thing....right?....of course it is. I'm in the process of learning how to adjust to the escalated stress level. Cutting out a few things from my daily work eating habits helped a lot. I was having an affair with sweet pastry....and it was very good, but nearly eliminating that portion of the day was very helpful. 


When you're dealing with all aspects of life such as work, home, romance or the lack thereof, emotions strewn together like spaghetti except it seems there is no end. That makes for an emotional roller coaster equipped with all the "fun" surprises that help to make these rides even more exciting!


~~~a nice peaceful sigh~~~

Then there's the moment I find out that it isn't really my 200th blog post. What I do find out is that the drafts count as posts.....albeit not published, something I didn't pay any attention to. In the same post where I proudly announced my 200th blog post, I also mentioned I was about to do something I thought was somewhat down the road. Well I guess it is still down the road because I was going to write a poem on a theme and for various reasons, that didn't happen. 

So life does tick tick tick away filled with its surprises.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...