Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

WhatrUWorkinOn-Friday Set 5


Welcome back! This is 1 of 2 designs for the meme with more to come.

Well, let's get right to it....



Me

Investing can be tricky business...even if you are simply investing in yourself. Whether it involves money or time. It can also be very rewarding. With all I have been going through lately, deciding to put time and money into me is something I feel good about and find it necessary. 

Working for someone else is done by millions everyday. The companies that employ us expect something in return for their "investment"....as well they should....but, they don't own us. 

Nowadays, many companies , with the economy in turmoil use scare tactics to get employees to "shape up". In some cases it works and in others, some don't fall for it. Bottom line is it can be stressful to say the least.

So I have decided to invest in myself and throw in a few scare tactics of my own. I keep telling myself that my current situation will be the status quo if I choose to do nothing but what I have done for a very long time. I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to and a lot to work for. Don't get me wrong....I have been investing in me for some time...like my whole life, but the sense of urgency has kicked in. 

I have never really been satisfied with "the way things are". I believe I have always striven to be better than what I am but not sure if I have invested in myself the way I see it today. Ever since my brother passed away, I have been searching deep within and see the need to be more than what I am. Even if I am not successful in my endeavors, I would have to say that my investment was well spent and time used wisely. 

I believe in me and in what I can do. I believe that my efforts pay off in some form, shape and fashion. 

So as I have said before, I am designing and hope that my products will be pleasing to many. I know it won't be easy and I know that failure is an option (although I hate to say it) but I'm not afraid to try. 

It won't be long before I have a few items ready but I'm still trying to get some of my previous stuff off of my defunct hard drive...but in the mean time, new stuff is rolling off the presses.

That's it for now...

#whatruworkinon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...