Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Designs





I love working with the software I use to create my designs. It is older software and I recently purchased an upgraded version of the software. Honestly?....I like the older one better. But, saving the file in a format other than that strictly for the software, renders the printed copy jagged around the edges...fonts included.


I have copies printed in the format from the software and thought I could scan them, upload them and save them in different formats to see what I get.


One problem...after upgrading to Windows 7 Home Premium, my scanner is dead in the sea. I even tried compatibility mode under several different flavors without success. 


I tried copying the clip art from the old to the new before editing but after performing even the smallest re-size, it starts to distort. I'm messing around with designing another logo with the newer software, but I'm not happy with the arrow selection and the fact that I can't edit the color as with the older one. Using the newer software, I lose the question mark from this design.


What makes this design unique in my eyes IS the question mark. The ability to edit the arrows is a very big plus.


I have a few more ideas but it requires the use of a scanner.


Hmmmmm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...