Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh Yeah...

I forgot to mention in my previous post (that should have been published Sunday night but I fell asleep on it) that I changed my blog template...in case you hadn't noticed. 


I like the new look. I changed the font color on the title, description and dates. Slightly narrowed the sidebar and added a new comment box from Intense Debate....at least that is what I'm hoping when this one posts. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TheWife had to work today. She has gotten back into crochet and will have something for sale soon....no I can't show pictures until it's finished. She has four different patterns she likes to use and also does the square pattern. She loves doing baby afghans...those will be wool...the sizes will vary. I don't want to give it all away yet. 


Just a couple of things to mention....


.......how is everyone's Labor Day?  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...