Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Moving Forward

Where do I go from here? 


Which door should I open? 


Are new goals in order?


Answering the first question, I say that I stay the path that I have planned thus far. I will soon be back on the path to designing and hopefully have products up for sale soon. Sweet!


The answer to the second question spans across the uncertainty of life itself. I would have to say that to know which door will be opened is to know the future. Predictions can be fun and it is a guess as to what is going to happen at any given moment. Life.


New goals are definitely on the horizon. I have ideas that are popping like corn in a kettle over an open flame. Yummy!


When was the last time I told you that I'm lovin' life.


Ooooh yeeeeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...