Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Beside Myself

I have missed two consecutive weeks of not posting my WhatrUWorkinOn meme. I have pretty much destroyed my 30 day blog challenge. I'm in, I'm out. I'm hot, I'm cold. 


I'm driving myself crazy trying to stay consistent, or to even come close to resembling someone who means what he says. At times I feel as if I have given up...but I'm not a quitter. 


I want to bury my head in the sand to avoid whatever it is that hangs over me. I want to soak up the sunshine and walk in cool grass as the blades slice between my toes.


I want to take my fists and pound them into a wall until it begins to crumble before me or until my hands are bloodied or broken. I want to hear the sound of the sea's waves washing onto the beach or splashing against the rocks.


This is such a sad state to be in...I'm tired of it and I'm sure you are not enjoying this yourself....what to do...what to do.


I guess I'll have to keep plugging away and striving forward...I mean, this can't last much longer...could it?


Anybody out there want to do a trade off? Just kidding....I wouldn't wish this on anyone. 


It's not ALL bad. I do have continued chances to turn this around....I wake up everyday and I'm thankful for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...